The REONPACK AS 260 sealing gasket is designed for static seals. This gasket provides good chemical resistance and is therefore recommended for sealing a wide range of chemicals including organic solvents, oils, steam and most alkaline and acidic media.
The REONPACK AS260 sealant is produced in square cross-section in a range of sizes from 4 mm to 35 mm
REONPACK SCH700 | -260 to 700°C | holding temperature 1250°C | for pH 0-14
REONPACK SCH 700 is a static seal made of a material that resists high temperatures, has exceptional abrasion resistance and exceptional chemical resistance.
The gasket has a smooth surface, is easy to shape and keeps the chosen shape.
REONPACK SCH 700 is a full-value replacement for asbestos and ceramic gaskets that are exposed to high temperatures and mechanical stresses in aggressive environments, especially for these applications:
– in metallurgy in pig iron processing
– for sealing moulds during metal casting
– in the production of heat and electricity, as insulation for boilers and their accessories
– in the manufacture of industrial boilers, furnaces, kilns and dryers
– in the manufacture of glass, brick and ceramic products
– for braiding hoses and wires exposed to high temperatures
SCH 700 is available in round or square cross-sections in a range of sizes from 8 mm to 80 mm.